Omaha Children’s Choir has 501(c)(3) nonprofit status, making all contributions tax-deductible. We welcome community members to become involved as friends and supporters of the program, which will demonstrate to the children how important it is for them to have music in their lives. We are deeply grateful to our funders, who make our programs possible. Your tax-deductible gift helps to develop our city's youth through uniting diversity and inspiring social change. Thank you for all the ways you support choral music, arts education, and our organization!
For more information on how and what to donate, becoming a member or sponsor, or getting involved through volunteering, select one of the titles below.
- Adopt an instrument
- Request birthday donations be made in your honor to OCC
- Sponsor a singer
- Provide supplies for general programming
Membership & sponsorship
- Sign up for an individual yearly membership
- Become a yearly small or corporate business sponsor
- Advertise for your business in our semi-annual Voices Creating Change program
- Hand out programs
- Greet at a concert
- Assist with summer camp
- Aide in hosting the elementary choral festival
- Tell us about your strengths and gifts